cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

amd_user7950
Adept II

Radeon Relive & Mixer streaming

Connecting your Mixer account through the Live Streaming tab on Radeon Relive works fine. The account is connected through the Radeon Relive application and it is allowed/approved/authorized. As i have checked within my Mixer account settings and confirmed myself.

However, the actual streaming, will not work.

Once I am in game and proceed to initiate streaming (Using the default keybind). With in the game, it says i have been connected and am currently streaming through the Mixer connected account. Even shows the stream timer and the viewer count at the top left corner of the screen.

Upon checking the website to see my stream live for myself, it does not show up. The website will state that my account is not live/not streaming/Currently offline.

I have tried re-connecting the account through Relive, generating several stream keys. Using different streaming settings on the Radeon Relive software. Even chose a different Ingest server.  Nothing worked.

With all that being said. Using the "Custom Stream" under the Live Streaming tab, works fine. I see my stream live on the website Mixer.

I want to use the direct Mixer account option through Radeon Relive. Please help.

1 Reply
meteoracd2
Journeyman III

I had the same problems. I changed the mixer server to London and it started working. 

Hong Kong server did not work.

0 Likes