cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

unitoxic
Journeyman III

Radeon Relive Missing Setting

Hello, i've recently only got AMD this year, and i noticed in Radeon Settings that the Relive tab is missing, i'm very much into gaming and i record alot, but i would very much like to use Relive, i tried all last night to fix this issue but nothing.

Hoping someone can help me

Specs:

Graphics: Radeon RX560X 4GB Graphics

RAM: 8gb

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx

Radeon Software version: 19.10.1

0 Likes
1 Solution

Relive is not supported on laptops.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Relive is not supported on laptops.

Damn, wouldnt of thought that would matter. Anyways thanks for your reply.

i have a desktop with an r9-380 and when I updated to the new software I no longer have the relive option either. idk if my card is to old or what because I really liked having an inhouse recording option.

0 Likes

It should be there....somewhere. I do not use the new control panel because things are too hard to find...for one.

0 Likes

its not where it usually was. I have looked everywhere for it even altl+r overlay its no where to be found.

0 Likes

0 Likes

mine still looks like the original not anything like that image

0 Likes

So what driver version are you using?

0 Likes

I'm at work right now I'll check when I get home but I updated it a couple weeks ago so whatever is the most recent.

0 Likes

There's new updates since then..

0 Likes

Well I thought that could be the case I looked where it would show if you had an update and it didnt show so I suppose I'll just have to try and download it from the webpage.

0 Likes

got it going now I updated to the most recent Idk why it never showed up in the first place. thanks for the help I feel like a derp for not even looking at the version on the webpage lol thanks though.