cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

vts
Journeyman III

Radeon Relive Instant Replay extremely dark / low brightness

Hi, I have been using radeon relive and suddenly all my replays have a very low brightness, ive used relive the same way and clipped the last minute in my replays which has always displayed fine, but now the replay is very dark. Some game replays are unviewable.

Has anyone had this issue and have a solution?

0 Likes
5 Replies
vts
Journeyman III

My graphics card is a RX590 for added information.

0 Likes

I'm having the same issue. Clips look as if I had my brightness at 20%. Every clip I have recorded of every game I've played is this way. I have a 6900XT and a Ryzen 9 5950x. Drivers are up to date and the computer is only about a week old.

0 Likes
Jtrosen7870
Journeyman III

So surprisingly I ran into this issue as well. I researched and ended up having to figure it out on my own, turns out my HDR was the issue, I have a 70” 4K UHD TV and I turned on HDR in my Windows display settings, that’s when I noticed the issue, I turned it off and now it shows the correct brightness as it should. Try that and see if that works for you, worked for me.

Thank you. That solved my issue. But now how do I run HDR and keep the recordings on my regular brightness setting lol..

0 Likes

Almost a year later, this bug seems to be still ongoing. Turning off HDR fixed the issue for me as well

0 Likes