cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Tesily
Journeyman III

Radeon ReLive Instant Replay cannot change the audio output device from which game audio is recorded

Radeon ReLive Instant Replay is recording audio from the wrong equipment. I have speakers and headphones, but Radeon only records the sound of the speakers, even if they are turned off. The system uses headphones by default. I have not found a setting to change the audio output device. I am offered to change only the input and video recording devices (screenshot).

Tesily_0-1636987947748.png

2 Solutions
nichow96
Adept I

Hi, 

I saw your issue and found a solution to my problem. I am using Razer Blackshark that has two Sound Options which were:

• Razer USB Sound Card (Stereo Settings) - Works and the 7.1 sound can be felt in Valorant
  • THX Spatial Audio (7.1 Settings) - Doesn't work even changing it to Stereo 

Have you try other sound options for your headphone? 

nichow96_0-1637034157985.png

View solution in original post

Thanks dude. Yes, no sound is recorded when using headphones with 7.1 on. If you turn off 7.1, then the recording is in progress.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
nichow96
Adept I

Hi, 

I saw your issue and found a solution to my problem. I am using Razer Blackshark that has two Sound Options which were:

• Razer USB Sound Card (Stereo Settings) - Works and the 7.1 sound can be felt in Valorant
  • THX Spatial Audio (7.1 Settings) - Doesn't work even changing it to Stereo 

Have you try other sound options for your headphone? 

nichow96_0-1637034157985.png

Thanks dude. Yes, no sound is recorded when using headphones with 7.1 on. If you turn off 7.1, then the recording is in progress.

0 Likes

I'm having a similar issue with Razer's THX Spatial Audio. When I switch between my normal speakers and THX Spatial Audio, the audio in the recordings turns on and off. Here's a video demo of what happens. Does this happen with you? I've submitted a bug report so hopefully they'll be able to figure it out if we can't. https://youtu.be/qKbmMhcNmJI

0 Likes