cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

cmayo
Journeyman III

Radeon R9 390 -- how do I disable all hotkeys in Radeon software ?

After literally years of trying, I finally got updated Radeon software to load on my secondhand PC, and it's something of an intrusive pain in the neck. The Radeon software has hijacked multiple hotkeys (for instance, Ctrl+Shift-I no longer inverts the selection in Photoshop... it now saves a screen grab which it announces with a spiffy red Radeon dialog), some key I keep hitting turns on performance logging (again with a big Radeon dialog), and it interferes somewhat with the only game I play (MSFS 2020). I'm on version 20.11.3 of the Radeon software, with a Radeon R9 390 GPU on Windows 10 20H2... where can I turn all the extra Radeon stuff off, i.e. hotkeys, game assists, game enhancements, etc.? I only want to see Radeon software when I specifically go looking for it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

In the Hotkey section, click on the Hotkey then Delete key on keyboard for each one you want to disable.

Some other options can be turned off in General settings.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

2 Replies

In the Hotkey section, click on the Hotkey then Delete key on keyboard for each one you want to disable.

Some other options can be turned off in General settings.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Thanks for that. There are so many configuration options that I wasn't seeing the hotkeys. I found the right place and shut off all the hotkeys and the system functions I didn't think I'd need.

0 Likes