cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

imagine
Adept I

Radeon Pro Render 2.4 w/Blender 2.83

When trying to have Blender 2.83 install the "rprblender" folder it doesn't list the Radeon Pro Render add on. I'm able to select the folder in "Blender > Edit > Preferences > Add Ons > Install > Downloads > rprblender" but when going back to "Add-Ons" the file isn't listed. Is their a specific file within the folder that needs to be selected to properly install Radeon Pro Render.

Specs:

Radeon Pro Render v2.4

Blender 2.83 

MacOS Catalina

ASUS STRIX Radeon RX Vega 6

0 Likes
3 Replies

You might want to post your question at Blender‌.

Found this one thread at above forum that is mentioned on another thread concerning installing ProRender in Catalina:https://community.amd.com/message/2946383?q=MAC%20Catalina%20ProRender 

BSAVERY is AMD Manager in charge of ProRender Project.

NOTE: I realize that this is a different problem then what you are having but it is just an example of posting at Blender AMD Forum.

0 Likes
bsavery
Staff

If there was no error installing, then the addon should be listed somewhere, be sure you have show all selected and search for it maybe?

0 Likes

No error when selecting to install the add on when in Blender 2.83 on MacOS Catalina. Problem is that Blender can’t find the add on after selecting to install it.

0 Likes