cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

throttleabuse
Journeyman III

Radeon Performance Monitor overlay not working

I have tried everything to get this to work.  Built a new PC a couple days ago and had the monitor working in Ring of Elysium and now it wont work.  I press the Control+Shift+O and nothing happens in game.  The Alt+R only works when I am not in game.  And when I do that overlay it doesnt give the option for the performance monitor.  I tried to have radeon always on top.  I have tried switching the hotkeys.  I see the Relive Overlay running in tasks.  Just cant get them to work in game.   I have done the compatibility mode settings to disable full screen optimizations.  I have completely turned off the windows game mode.  I cant figure out what else to do.  I have a Vega 56, x470, and 2700x.  Latest drivers and software.  I was originally running 18.9.3 then I tried 18.5.1 and 18.10.1 which seems likes its just the gpu driver.  I cant recall but I believe it was working on 18.9.3 then the software said to update to the 18.5.1 and 18.10.1. 

6 Replies

According to the 'How to',

From a quick read, the game is supposedly 'borderless full screen' ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

That's weird that it worked earlier in the day then stopped.

It also does not work in Fortnite which is supposed to be fullscreen. 

0 Likes

.I don't have those games, still on 18.9.3 win10 1803.

Report it to AMD through the 'Report Issue Online'.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
crayraven
Elite

I have the same problem. Mines use to work, but it no longer works. Anyone find a solution?

marekbujko
Adept III

Same problem. Overlay not work.
AMD FX 8350
Sapphire RX 480 8GB

Clean install 18.12.2

Edit: I change language to another language and Overlay again work.

Edit 2: Not working performance metrics. This is "nice" driver.

Edit 3 (temporary fix):

1. AMD Clean Uninstall Utility

2. Download and install driver

3. Change to another language you know

4. Done.

0 Likes
jsebastian12
Adept II

I have a similar issue with Adrenalin v20.4.1, after upgrading from v20.2.2 WHQL the Performance Report stopped working in-game as well as the a few Steam games aren't being detected by Compatibility Checker... After a few restarts the games do get checked and then the issue returns... I already tried DDU many times and it fixed both issues for about 2 weeks and then they reappeared...

0 Likes