cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

neukolnn
Adept I

Radeon Overlay won't work/open, ReLive won't turn on, 18.2.3

Just updated to the newest drivers to try out the radeon/adrenalin overlay. It refuses to open, despite rebooting both AMD settings and my computer. I've tried rebinding the keys, no luck. I've tried different games, no luck. Also worth noting is that whenever I try to turn on ReLive, it automatically turns itself off after about a second of being on, maybe less.

Specs:

GPU: RX 480 XFX

CPU: i5 6600k

Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E

Radeon Software Version 18.2.3

Thank you for any help.

0 Likes
2 Replies
sombadgg
Newcomer

I have a similar problem, the overlay will not start, I've tried messing with multiple setting in AMD Radeon Settings, I also tried changing the hotkey but no luck. Note, ReLive feature works, doesn't turn off for me like it does for OP, for me just not the overlay. Both on desktop and in game (fullscreen)

Most of the hotkeys do nothing for AMD Radeon features, instead they just toggle my mouse on and off. Maybe I have some mouse software that has the same hotkeys already assigned, anyone wanna help me check/solve this?

Radeon Software Version: 18.8.1

Radeon Settings Version: 2018.0802.1822.33079

My Specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1

Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor (6 CPUs), ~2.8GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8192MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Card name: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (290), Display Memory: 4095 MB, Dedicated Memory: 3050 MB, Shared Memory: 1045 MB

0 Likes

The way I ended up fixing it was by using DDU and wiping my drivers off my computer and then installing the new set of drivers afterwards. Everything worked fine after that. Hope that ends up working for you as well

0 Likes