cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

zackk
Newcomer

radeon hd 7850 loading bios but not win 10

so I was away from my console while playing Subnautica Below-zero and my screen went blank with backlight. I can now only see my graphics card screen while windows boots up right to the login screen, in safemode, or if I manage to successfully disable/delete the driver( and it doesn't do very well then either..). I've tired updating which freezes my computer part way through so I did it in safe mode and it didn't freeze but didn't solve the issue. I also fresh installed win 10 but that also didn't work. Safemode only brings up my graphics card for some reason.

os- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.., Build 17763)

Processor-  Intel(R) Core(TM) i1-4670 CPU @ 3.80 GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz

memory- 16384MB RAM ((2 GSKILL Ripjaws))

Motherboard- GIGABYTE GA-Z87-D3HP

onboard graphics- Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

Radeon graphics- Radeon HD 7850 iPower

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

0 Likes
2 Replies

There was an old issue, which was fixed with new driver (manual custom clean install full driver pkg) and/or update to current win10 build ? 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

just tried using ddu to fully uninstall and reinstall my drivers. my screen came up when there was no drivers, but cut out the second I started the install, it also flickered on and off a couple times around 33% complete but nothing afterwards

0 Likes