cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Dan_Petrescu
Journeyman III

Radeon Graphics driver issue when first time in full screen on youtube or launching a game

Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue with graphic drivers since March or April this year ( never had this issue before with the previous drivers).

Every time I'm watching a video on youtube in fullscreen mode or launching a game for the first time, I'm getting a weird glitch, the screen shows just weird pixels moving around for like 5-10 seconds then gets back to normal.

I will let here my PC configuration and will attached a proof of the issue I'm facing.

PC Specs:

MB: Gigabyte B550M DS3H

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3500x with 6 cores

GPU: Radeon RX 5500XT 8GB of VRAM

PSU: can't remeber the name but it's 550W

RAM: 32GB Corsair 3200 Mhz

Storage: 1 Kingston A2000 NVME drive - 500GB - boot drive and 2nd Kingston A2000 NVME drive 1TB for storage

Running the latest BIOS/GPU/Chipset/Drivers on Windows 11 freshly installed on 5th of October. I had this issue on Windows 10 aswell, however I tried with the drivers that Windows installs by default via Windows Update, and no issue with them, only with the newest drivers. Also SAM is Enabled in BIOS, but even with it disabled issue is still the same. I tried multiple fixes, troubleshootigs but no result and this is getting so frustrating right now...Please AMD, post an answer or fix your drivers !!

Here is the video: https://streamable.com/sc1zvf

Ignore the background noise, TV was on.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Dan_Petrescu
Journeyman III

bump ! please help, this is getting so frustrating...

0 Likes

Hello everyone !

Small update: I've disabled hardware acceleration in my web browser's settings (Google Chrome) and it seems to fix the issue.

It's a shame that this bug is still around in 2021 almost 2022 and AMD didn't manage to fix it !

0 Likes