Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

goodplay
MVP

Re: Radeon Crimson Relive have problems with video gaming format BIK

Probably something similar to this fileinfo.com/extension/bik

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3200c16d kit, Aorus nvme gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850.
0 Kudos
zerr10
Adept II

why your drivers cause system crashes when selecting a mode of compatibility with Windows 7 (Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell's Adventure Disney Interactive Studios)
just freezes
This game works only in Windows 10 but there is no image in the movies
even card integrated intel (530) has no problems with movies but it is running slow ..

I observed that this problem only occurs on Windows 10
windows 7 running game normally but now I can not see because I have an sklake and these processors no longer support the older systems only Windows 10 if you can you please report it to the company "Microsoft" that the games have a problem with the format "bik" because to be it may also be an operating system fault
many games can use this format now on Windows 10 is a black screen and the only sound.
since the change to better equipment only problem ...

0 Kudos
zerr10
Adept II

Please similar problem occurred in the game

Broken Sword The Angel of Death

except that there were shown films but it was not seen as D they were simply black

EVEN you did nothing VSYNC NEXT IS ONLY FOR DECORATION STILL NOT IN OPTIONS CARD

Apparently THIS TOPIC WENT forgotten AS MY OTHER TOPICS

Besides HOW IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE who built CARD NEVER HEARD ABOUT FORMAT "BIK" binkw64.dll

WHETHER YOU ARE TO DO WITH MARS?

0 Kudos
kingfish
MVP

Give Sharks advanced codec a try, I find it much more comprehensive than K-Lite

ADVANCED Codecs for Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7

0 Kudos
zerr10
Adept II

the first time I met with something like

I found a strange solution

I do not know, first I run msconfig and then start and chose options 1 processor, to my surprise, everything works image browken sword is normal!
Game adventure bell already appear in movies in addition when I changed back to the default options 8 process logic is as if the system remembers the amendment, and now the game even act on 4 core processor and 8 logical process!

lol
They belong to you and apologize SORRY FOR THE PREVIOUS POSTS

Strange these systems .... windows or processors intel ehm the problem solved

but it is strange ... enough time to change starting on 1 CPU to run the game and then change the options back to the default 8 logical processes for the first time in my life encountered such a case that once again I'm sorry because it overlooks is that this system or processors lol .. .

I wonder if anyone knows why this happened only after I changed starting on 1 core but later changed back to 8 logical processes or multi-core
it is as if the windows system 10 errors and remember them narawił or processor also about to close and once again thank you and I'm sorry.

Interestingly why at the beginning does not work

zerr10
Adept II

it seems that old games sometimes better to work on one core than 4 or 8 lol

but you must also be aware of the compatibility modes, because this is also important just sometimes you have to combine with the start-up and the older modes windows

I wonder just one thing I noticed that the older modes windows 7 or windows xp works well Vertical Sync option but Windows 10 does not work strange because it is the parent system
I wonder why modes the compatibility vsync work and in the parent system does not.

0 Kudos