Currently, I have a 60Hz Samsung TV connected to my desktop PC. The things I want to ask are:
1. As the TV is capable of only 60Hz, what should be the minimum and maximum fps for Radeon Chill?
2. When I don't enable V-Sync, I get lots of screen tearing. Shall I enable V-Sync together with Radeon Chill?
3. Shall I use in-game frame limiters together with Radeon Chill?
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Sapphire Radeon RX 590 8 GB GDDR5 NITRO+
MSI B450M PRO-M2 V2
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz DDR4
Corsair VS600 600W 80+ White
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Thank you in advance.
using multiple features that will do the same thing is probably bad idea. I would not use chill - the jumping fps isnt exactly desirable imo. well maybe except for static games like civ, in this case maybe range of 30 or 40 to 60 could work. so options are:
- enable vsync in game - no fps limiters
- frtc @ 60 in game's profile + disable vsync in game + disable frame limiters. frtc works better than ingame limiters giving only one horizontal desync line, for me at least