Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kessler
Adept I

Radeon adrenalin 20.5.1 problems

Hi all,

I first updated to the May 2020 windows 10 update four days ago and then updated my driver software to version 20.5.1 just after.

After updating, I created a game profile in the AMD manager, using settings that I've always used.

I have 2 x RX580 gpu's, win 10 64 bit and play exclusively Lockheed Martins P3Dv4.5 flight simulator.  After doing the updates, when I start the game, on the scenario screen, the selected aircraft which can normally be seen is now just a grey flickering panel.  I can still select an aircraft but then when I try to load it up the program just crashes.

I then deleted the game profile and just started the game as normal and it works fine - also the selected aircraft on the scenario screen can now be seen - Reverting back to a game profile again causes the above problems.  I have messed about with the settings a few times but basically setting anything other than default causes the game to crash.

Up until this, I have had no problems with the Radeon software.  I do have a multi monitor setup consisting of 3 x monitors in eyefinity, plus another two monitors and a projector ( for outside view).  My previous adrenalin version was 20.1.1 ( I think).

Any ideas how to fix this, or should I try to install version 20.4.2?

Many thanks,

Rory

0 Likes
1 Reply
kessler
Adept I

Update....I have just uninstalled the 20.5.1 version via DDU and then installed version 20.4.2, but this is causing the exact same problem.

Rory

0 Likes