cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Orion500
Journeyman III

Radeon 6750 XT VR Crashes VR Chat In-World Video Player Malfunctions

I am experiencing crashes inside VR while loading streaming or video media. The issues are most pronounced with the  22.11.1 drivers, but I am still getting video/streaming issues with 22.11.2 new driver installation, and always have to revert to the old autodetected driver installations to make the video or streaming media playable without glitches or crashes. These have been happening when I play VR Chat. I still have artifacting, and glitching with the old divers, but it is more functional than the current drivers. I'll continue attempting to gather more information. I'm also not going to say that it's not possible Windows 11 has something to do with part of the problem. Has anyone else found there to be issues with their VR setup using this card/drivers? The problem seems to happen roughly 15 minutes in a VR Chat movie world or a world with a video player. The graphics card will make some narley noise and the headset displays will freeze and an AMD crash message will appear. This is not as repeatable as with the 22.11.1 drivers.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Orion500
Journeyman III

Update, problem magically went away. No crashing or glitching displays.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Orion500
Journeyman III

Update, problem magically went away. No crashing or glitching displays.

0 Likes