Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Gavamalas
Journeyman III

Radeon 6700 XT + Adrenalin = Installation crash and card not found

Dear friends,

When bought MSI Radeon RX 6700 XT MECH 2X OC 12GB GDDR6 and installed it in Windows10 with Drivers Only, card is detected and working fine. Anytime I want to install Adrenalin it resets installation and drivers and showing as Standard Graphic Card in hardware manager. Only reset of the drivers from Hardware Manager helps.

I need to have adrealine as some games have different setups ie. Stretched Screen (CS GO) and without adrenalin I'm not able to set it up.

I have freshly installed Windows10 with all updates and still the same issue. I can install only pure drivers otherwise it's not detecting the card.

Please help! I'm thinking about selling this card and getting something else.

My current Spec:

• Ryzen 5 3600
  • 16 GB Ram (2x8)
  • Couple of M2 and SSI drives
  • Razer (Oranata V2 + ViperMini + Naga Trinity)
  • X-Fi SoundBlaster external soundcard
  • 2x Monitor

0 Likes
1 Solution
vialli100
Forerunner

Try setting it up with one monitor connected..

Install the latest chipset drivers too..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
vialli100
Forerunner

Try setting it up with one monitor connected..

Install the latest chipset drivers too..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
Gavamalas
Journeyman III

!Solved!

Updated Chipset/Motherboard bios to the latest and all works fine so far. Will keep You in the loop.

MB: TUF B450-PRO GAMING