cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

aleksanb
Journeyman III

Radeon 560 drivers for Doom Eternal (Mac Boot Camp)

Yesterday, March 20, I purchased and installed the game Doom Eternal. I have a iMac with Boot Camp. Video card Radeon 560 4GB, but I can't play, because the requirement to update drivers to version 20.1 (now version 19.30). Will there be support for Radeon 560 video card drivers for Boot Camp?

0 Likes
1 Solution

You will need to ask Apple Support about Bootcamp drivers.

From Apple Support: Update AMD graphics drivers for Windows in Boot Camp - Apple Support 

From Unofficial Bootcamp Driver site with generally customized latest AMD Drivers: BootCampDrivers.com: Turbo-charged AMD graphics drivers for Mac BootCamp users. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

You will need to ask Apple Support about Bootcamp drivers.

From Apple Support: Update AMD graphics drivers for Windows in Boot Camp - Apple Support 

From Unofficial Bootcamp Driver site with generally customized latest AMD Drivers: BootCampDrivers.com: Turbo-charged AMD graphics drivers for Mac BootCamp users. 

0 Likes
MiMiBiscuits
Journeyman III

This is not an actual solution. You have posted a link to apple support's document that leads users right back to AMD to download drivers.

I have the same question. I have a 27" 2019 iMac with Radeon Pro 570x and I have a bootcamp partition for playing Fortnite. When I launch Fortnite I receive a message that I need to update the driver, but AMD has not yet released the driver for the bootcamp partition.

I think what everyone wants to know is -- When is AMD going to update their Bootcamp drivers for Mac graphics?

0 Likes