cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jdgesmlls
Adept II

Radeon 22.2.3 reports 5900x does not meet minimum requirement on any games

I have a variety of games dating from 2013 to current but Radeon 22.2.3 reports 5900x does not meet minimum requirement on any games. Doesn't appear to affect anything, games all run fine. 

Is anyone else seeing incorrect reporting on requirements? Clean driver install with DDU in safe mode. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Several Users in the past have opened threads about the same problem where AMD Game setting is saying their processor or some other hardware didn't meet minimum requirements for all games.

I would just ignore it and just go to one of the "CAN I RUN IT" gaming websites to find out if your PC meets any game's minimum requirements.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Probably a hiccup in the database, happens occasionally.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Several Users in the past have opened threads about the same problem where AMD Game setting is saying their processor or some other hardware didn't meet minimum requirements for all games.

I would just ignore it and just go to one of the "CAN I RUN IT" gaming websites to find out if your PC meets any game's minimum requirements.

ThunderBeaver
Miniboss

I run a Ryzen 7 2700x at 4.2GHz. It reports as marginal on most games I play.

Yet my average CPU percentage usage at load is around 29 to 33%. Temps do not exceed 51C on my 105 watt CPU.

FPS average is 80 to 90 at 1080p resolutions and this is after hours of continuous gaming.

Believe what your temps tell you. Thermal performance is a key indicator of system health.

srulom
Adept I

Got the same issue with 3900XT

0 Likes