cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pudding_procrastinator
Journeyman III

R9 390x Drivers Not Loading

So I've got this weird issues regarding my graphics card and its software not loading. I had the AMD Adrenaline software installed and it was working great and then i realized it doesn't have relive installed so i downloaded the latest version from AMD and reinstalled the software only to find that now it wouldn't load at all. Instead i get the loading symbol next to my cursor repeatedly flashing. I figured it was just a build issue so i downloaded an older version and installed that uninstalling any newer versions and i get the same result.

From there i decide to install Radon Crimson instead and after testing the recommend and newest versions both gave me the same blinking cursor and no actual software. It still works as a driver since im not getting frame drops in games but im unable to control my fans and clock speeds. Its become annoying and no one i ask seems to know how to fix it. Someone Help!!

0 Likes
2 Replies
pudding_procrastinator
Journeyman III

bump

0 Likes

After you download the correct AMD driver and DDU (if necessary)..disconnect from the internet. Uninstall and install the AMD driver...reboot, then reconnect your computer.

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

0 Likes