Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mandrah
Newcomer

R9 380X FPS DROP ISSUE

Hello,

I installed a new system a few days ago - the same as before, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.
My problem is that in every game (LoL, Valorant, CS: GO) I have fps drops that stop the game for a second or two. Earlier I remember that I had a similar problem and had to do something with the drivers, but I don't remember the whole process anymore. I used DDU (safe mode), turned off the internet, uninstalled drivers (even Intel) and then installed those 20+ adrenaline. It didn't help me at all (tried a few times with diffrent drivers).

Maybe I should install a lot older drivers?

spec:

mb: Asrock H81M-VG4 R2.0

gpu: r9 380x

cpu: i5 4460

8 gb ram

ssd, hdd

0 Likes
1 Reply
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

I have fps drops that stop the game for a second or two.

A display driver does not usually cause this problem. The reason for the instant bottlenecks in the system is usually caused by motherboard. I suggest you check the chipset drivers of your motherboard or check the OS if it is up to date. In addition, the new Windows 10 has a high RAM requirement. Some of games may give similar errors as RAM is not enough. With the LatencyMon software, you can also try to find out which driver is causing the system delay. This software should remain run all the time for the correct result.

0 Likes