Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

emrctn1
Adept II

R7 250X Blue screen with adrenaline driver

Hello

The system is locked with the latest version driver. No problem with old version. I added a photo. I can not use the adrenaline version driver. Please help.

System:

AMD Phenom II x4 3.2 GHZ

Sapphire r7 250x 2G GDRR5

Foxconn a74ml-k 3.0

Aerocool KCAS +80 600W

8G DDR3 1333MHZ RAM

King Regards.

Emre

0 Likes
16 Replies
emrctn1
Adept II

No helpers ?

0 Likes
faqu
Challenger

Try to use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) in safe mode to completely and properly remove the drivers , and then do a fresh install of 18.1.1

Right now i have an R7 250 low profile inside my HTPC , and with the 18.1.1 driver i didn't encountered any issues

it does not work

Hi there, can you be more specific?
You were able to uninstall the drivers with DDU?

0 Likes

I've tried. the problem continues

0 Likes
emilioarg
Adept III

Try using BlueScreenView to better analyze the blue screen.

Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

0 Likes

it's just a problem with this driver. Could the problem be a driver?

0 Likes

If you use avast antivirus, try uninstalling it.

0 Likes

i dont use avast. Only defender.

0 Likes
benchart
Adept III

Well there is a now driver out there, the new 18.2.1 with WHQL signature, you should try out.
Cheers

0 Likes

The problem is already in this version.

0 Likes

the same problem with all adrenaline versions

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

Go back to the early Dec version most stable of all the drivers atm. I run 10 PRO got bricked by the Creators update bugs bricking the newest adrenaline drivers. I was running stable on the newest driver for 3 days before i got bricked. I ended up using DDU & reverted to the early Dec Adrenaline driver version, so far running the smoothest most stable no flickering on a Sapphire Pulse RX560 OC4G its the drivers atm i hate to say. More of a problem between Microsoft & AMD compatability throwing bugs. I was told hardware with simular issues tho i was posting tho in first windows would drop signal. Still a bit patchy on fire up but not as bad as it was & its drivers related from what problems i have experienced with the lastest batch of drivers.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

i am running 17.12.1 atm no issues most stable tho relive it a bit glitchy hope any ideas i can give may help

0 Likes

17.12.1 it is also an adrenaline driver, so I guess he might suffer the same problem with them.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

he might not crimsom were iffy tho i gave this driver a shot as i hadn't & was told was prety stable. The first of the Adrenalin drivers wernt bad just been the latest after the Microsoft creators patchs coz of specter & meltdown has thrown a few bugs in they systems so the newest drivers work some dont. I was suffering weird issues to & was told my hardware & everything else which it wasn't so my advise is que up a list of older drivers on a flash drive & pick the most stable driver & load up to suit all i done. Run DDU in safe mode with a CC clean to clean you registry which half the time the bugs come from registry errors. Only reason i got lucky coz of a registry clean & a full dump of my ssd & dumped all the crapware.

0 Likes