• Windows 7 64bit
  • Radeon Software Version 18.5.1
  • Radeon Software Edition Adrenalin
  • Display Monitor - Dell 2209WA
  • Motherboard + Bios:  Dell Optiplex 790 + Dell Inc A13, 4/2/2012
  • CPU/APU - Intel Core i5 2400
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage = Dell L265EM-00 & 265 Watt
  • RAM = 8 GB

My PC has this weird problem only when it's boot;  Screen Flickers, shows random colors and finally CPU crashes with blue screen. However, If i disable the driver (Device Manager) and Re-Enable it; The problem goes away, Driver works fine and Radeon Settings UI aswell. I installed this software through Auto Detect Wizard. 

This is annoying because I have to disable the driver before shutdown everytime so it won't cause problems after boot, and re-enabling it makes it work fine. 

This is the data related to BSOD (Event Viewer)

>>

General: Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

Details:

//./root/CIMV2
SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99

0x80041003

TLDR; Screen flicker and PC crash after windows boot and No issues are found if Windows is boot with the driver disabled.

0 Likes
0 Replies