cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Meltt
Journeyman III

R6 Siege runs very bad, but says its optimal with 180fps

this might be confusing to explain but ill try my best...

every game that I own runs super smooth with high fps, no problems what so ever until I get to R6. after opening the game the main menu has a sort of light flickering problem, it happens in a match as well. It's very subtle but noticeable to the point where its frustrating to play with. the game says I run at a constant 180fps but it feels like 2fps at some points. About once every second or a few the game stops on a frame for a split second then continues its 5-10 feeling fps.

I've tried changing nearly every setting in both R6 and the Radeon software and there no difference. Once I change a setting in the software and go back to the game it runs super smooth with no light flickering for about 5 seconds then goes back to how it was before.

the reason I think its something to do with either the Radeon software or my gpu is because if I uninstall the Radeon software, R6 runs super smooth with no problems. As I said before, no other game has this light flickering or low feeling fps except R6.

Any help on the problem? If so then thank you.

0 Likes
0 Replies