cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Journeyman III
Journeyman III

"The components are already installed", how do I solve this and what does it mean?

When I update my drivers it looks like the components are already installed, how do I solve this and what does it mean? And I've noticed that my FPS in the games are lower than normal, used to be between 90 and 120 and now it's between 30 and 50

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: "The components are already installed", how do I solve this and what does it mean?

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: "The components are already installed", how do I solve this and what does it mean?

I have another more elaborate question, could you take a look at it and see if you can answer me please?

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor III

Sure...as soon as you furnish > INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I think i know in which end the broblem lies.
I have same brob, components already installed no matter what i do. Even re-installing win 8.1 didnt help - same brob, with clear laptop.
Autosetup is contacting to AMD servers before anything else.
There must be some log file in the damn AMD servers to prevent setup to work properly, since it stops instantly after the connection is made.
For me this broblem started when i used crimson to remove drivers. After that i always get "the components are already installed."
Check it!, and FIX IT!
This broblem reduces my laptop to completely useless.

0 Kudos