cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

JohnMcGill21
Adept I

"SmartAccess Graphics Failed"

Hi! Im new here, and new in "PC gaming" so, as I didnt find any information about this, I guess is an amateur problem. This message that you see in the image appears every time I want to launch a game. How can I solve this?Problem.png

0 Likes
2 Solutions
xSwarlz
Journeyman III

I am having the same issue with my new PC. I could not figure out why. I've tried everything.. Alienware support could not even figure it out.. the last suggestion they had was to install dx9 and VulkanRT (LunarG) and uninstall AMD Adrenaline. This stopped my game from crashing and seemed to make my PC run more efficiently, however did not solve the error issue. I was also told to contact AMD directly as it is their software. Hope this helps a little! If you have found a solution, please let me know! 

View solution in original post

I didnt find a proper solution. Ive just changed the mode from AMD Smart Access Graphics Mode to Hybrid Graphics Mode.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
JohnMcGill21
Adept I

Hi! Im new here, and new in "PC gaming" so, as I didnt find any information about this, I guess is an amateur problem. This message that you see in the image appears every time I want to launch a game. How can I solve this?Problem.png

0 Likes

Multiple posts are against forum rules

Another moderator sent me the rules about posting. Now I understand how to do it haha. Thank you.

0 Likes
xSwarlz
Journeyman III

I am having the same issue with my new PC. I could not figure out why. I've tried everything.. Alienware support could not even figure it out.. the last suggestion they had was to install dx9 and VulkanRT (LunarG) and uninstall AMD Adrenaline. This stopped my game from crashing and seemed to make my PC run more efficiently, however did not solve the error issue. I was also told to contact AMD directly as it is their software. Hope this helps a little! If you have found a solution, please let me know! 

I didnt find a proper solution. Ive just changed the mode from AMD Smart Access Graphics Mode to Hybrid Graphics Mode.

0 Likes
u7QO8
Adept II

try to clean boost first and change setting that u want