cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

KabouterPlop1
Challenger

PSA for if you disable MPO or have disabled and fixed issues this way

Please do not forget to bug report to both AMD via bug report tool include as many steps possible, if you get blackscreens while alt tabbing then report that you get it when alt tabbing, but also if it happens during specific app, even if you know if you alt tab from game to specific app include those details as well cos it could be because you alt tab to specific app as well, or while using a specific app.

But lastly also if you can reproduce it easily try opening feedback hub and record from feedback hub while reproducing blackscreens and then submit it to Microsoft since disabling MPO has made things 99% more stable for some, however if you gonna try reproduce issues do it with MPO enabled and the unstable drivers you had issues with, don't forget to report bug every time to AMD as well as it includes important diagnostic data as well that may help with fixing the issue.

Feel free to correct me if this is not helpfull AMD i just want these problems to be fixed already half a year of problems is to long to fix a problem especially if as annoying as a blackscreen, i be fine with whatsapp desktop crashing during video calls rather then blackscreening

0 Likes
0 Replies