cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

gorg3456
Adept I

Project Aura game keeps crashing and wattman too

That game keeps crashing and wattman restores to previous settings due to system failure.

I have done clean install with DDU.  My settings are

GPU: SAPPHIRE RADEON 360

MOTHERBOARD: ASROCK FM2A88M EXTREME4+ R2.0 BIOS VERSION 1.80

DESKTOP

WINDOWS 10 64 BIT HOME version1809

RADEON 18.12.2 ADRENALIN EDITION

DISPLAY HDMI TO VGA, LG 20KM400A,1366X768 60HZ ONE SCREEN

APU AMD A10-7860K

RAM 8GB DUAL CHANNEL DDR3

POWER SUPPLY UNIT 230V FORCE MODEL SL-X750EPS MAX

0 Likes
10 Replies

Find your "Power Limit" Slider in Radeon Settings / Wattman. Slide it to it's maximum. See if that helps.

0 Likes

is that safe?

0 Likes

Yes the maximum is in normal operating range. This is not the same as upping the voltage. It only raises the power ceiling. It is dynamic so it only uses more power if needed.

0 Likes

That did not solve the issue.  I have the same issue with all my 3D games  GTA5,  NO MAN'S SKY,  PROJECT AURA,  STARCRAFT 2 etc..

I have updated to 18.12.3,   the same.

I give you my dxdiag and I have disable fast startup,  maximum power settings and DVR disabled too and I have run the OCCT utility with no error I read that from elsewhere.

0 Likes

I would try that card in another machine. If you have same problem, likely a bad card. If the card works, then likely a power issue, but if you already checked the power supply then more likely the card will be the issue. Try it in another machine, if you can't then just try to RMA it, if it is still under warranty.

0 Likes

I had to update the pci slot and sata drivers and some other of the system

0 Likes

it is a problem with the fan automatic spin the fan does not spin only in manual

0 Likes

So the card is going bad? Of does it work with older drivers?

0 Likes

it does work in manual and the games work just fine i do not know if it is the drivers.i have 19.1.1 now and the same

0 Likes