cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

bas2000
Journeyman III

Product verification tool not working

I emailed the amd rewards site 4 days ago because of a problem with the product verification tool and my promo code for the division 2. And have still not gotten an answer-back or has my problem been solved. I really want my division 2 copy, anyone else having this problem?

11 Replies
thegameguru
Journeyman III

Re: Product verification tool not working

Same issue here.. I download the Product Verification Tool and it gives me an error that DNS cannot reach the servers.  

shrek9677
Journeyman III

has anyone figured out how to fix this issue

spartan
Adept I

I was on Ethernet and I had this problem and I disconnected my Ethernet cord and used WiFi instead than it worked but now my problem is it says qualifying amd product not found and one of the qualifying products are an RX Vega which I have in my Ryzen 5 2400g cpu but It won’t work for some reason, and I can’t even use my integrated graphics cause they blocked the motherboard hdmi port

0 Likes
nnevels
Journeyman III

Same problem here with DNS error, emailed tech support, no reply

0 Likes
zeblade
Journeyman III

EXACT same thing. Trying to enter my code.. and I have AMD 2700x and VEGA 64... I get that IP error. Whats strange is.. I justed used it in 11/2018 for 2 games.. SAME EXACT SITE... 

COME ON AMD

0 Likes
lividmatter
Journeyman III

exact same here. also for the division 2

0 Likes
xeckuc
Journeyman III

same for me, but says that "System is not applicable for any promotion" and i bought ryzen 7 2700x

0 Likes
adamz123
Adept I

Same here , bought a Ryzen 2600 and Verification Tool says system check did not pass. 

0 Likes
pyrozzx
Journeyman III

use firefox to download verification tool. worked first time for me

0 Likes