cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

JorgeA
Journeyman III

Problemas con dirver

Hello, I have a problem with the drivers of my ryzen 5 3500 U, when I have them installed the pc takes a long time to restart and when I uninstall it it restarts much faster, someone knows why and how they can help me

0 Likes
4 Replies

Use o aplicativo DDU.  (no fim da página) https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html 

- Entre no modo de segurança do windows pelo aplicativo nativo "configuração do sistema". Opte pela reinicialização segura "com rede".

- A partir do modo de segurança, depois que o PC fez boot nesse modo, rode o DDU já descompactado.

- Siga os procedimentos do aplicativo. Baixe o aplicativo Radeon adrenalina oficial. https://www.amd.com/pt/technologies/radeon-software

boa sorte.

0 Likes

I'll try

0 Likes

It did not work, it is still the same, and I had forgotten to tell you that the driver lasts installed for a week or more and uninstalls itself

0 Likes

vou colar aqui a tradução:

Jorge, I understand that you understand Portuguese well. otherwise say that I translate with google. I am not a fleunte in English. There are several types of problems in informatics and it is necessary to know all the technical data possible to solve these problems. 1. Report the system you use, Hardware and Software. basic components and name of the operating system you use. 2. I suggest that you reproduce in sequential language, step by step, with the help of a number, as logically as possible, the problem you face. 3. Many graphics and video card problems can only be solved with a complete cleanliness of the system with the support of the DDU within the strict order of execution. 4. in the last case, having nothing worked, (Back up your documents and photos and videos or the entire system, which takes longer) and reinstall Windows from scratch. 5. Informatica problems always need, time, some knowledge and patience. So there are support channels for the product you purchased. I am ready to try to help. A hug. try the DDU again, strictly follow the steps already described. you have to boot into the security mode and then run the DDU. Clean everything, either AMD or Intel or NVIDIA driivers. and after the boot with the PC without any video drive except the drevers that already comes on windows. Only then can you install the appropriate drivers for your video card. I don't know what it is ... A hug.

texto original em português abaixo:

Jorge, entendo que comreendes bem o português. senão diga que eu traduzo com o google. Não sou fleunte em ingles. 

Ha varios tipos de probelmas em informática e é necessário saber todos os dados técnicos possiveis para se recolver esses problemas. 

1. Relate o sitema que utilizas, Hardware e Software. componentes básicos e nome do sistema operacional que utlilizas.

2.Sugiro que você reproduza em lingagem sequencial, passo a passo, com a ajuda de uma numeração, o mais logicamente possivel, o problema que enfrentas.

3. Muitos porblemas relativos a graficos e placa de video só podem ser recsolvidos com uma inteira limpleza do sistema com o suso do DDU dentro da estrita ordem de execução. 

4. em ultimo caso, não tendo nada dado certo,  (Faça um Back-up dos seus documentos e fotos e videos ou do sistema inteiro, o que demora mais) e reinstale o Windows desde o zero. 

5. Problemas de Informatica sempre necessita, tempo, algum conhecimento e paciencia. Portanto existem os canais de suporte do produto que compraste. 

Estou pronto a tentar ajudar. 

Um abraço. tente o DDU novamente, siga estritamente os passos ja´descritos. tem que dar o boot no modo de segunrança e depois executar o DDU. Limpe tudo, tanto os driivers AMD quando Intel ou NVIDIA. e depois de o boot com o PC sem nehum drive de video a não ser os drevers que já vem no windows. Somente assim você pode instalar os drivers adequados de sua placa de video. Que não sei qual é...

uma abraço.

0 Likes