cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Eve
Journeyman III

Problem with Radeon Drivers (Color issues)

-I got am AMD A6-6310 APU R4 processor and graphic card.

-I never had issues with it until now,recently the drivers that have been released look to have some kind of issue that makes the colors of games get inverted when turning into "fullscreen" mode for example: blue color turns red,red turns blue,purple turns pink,etc.

-I tested if the problem was related to HDR or else,but looks like nothing is causing the problem,is the driver itself who is causing it,looks like the new recommended driver release for my graphic card,has this particular issue with "fullscreen mode" in videogames of all kinds,i wish they could release a fixed version that doesn't carry this issue anymore.

--------------------------------------------MY DRIVER VERSION AND GRAPHIC CARD AND PROCESSOR-----------------------------------------------

Eve_0-1621469567981.png

Eve_2-1621469670325.png

---------------------------------------PICTURES OF A GAME WHERE I HAVE THE ISSUE AS A EXAMPLE--------------------------------------------

Eve_3-1621469920244.png

Eve_4-1621469966759.png

that's on "window mode" now when i change to fullscreen this is what happens:

20210520022023_1.jpg

20210520022031_1.jpg

i don't know how many people is having this same issue,but i already seen more people with Radeon Drivers having this issue,so i please ask for new updated driver that has this "color inverted" issue with fullscreen mode,thanks for attention.

0 Likes
0 Replies