Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

preok
Journeyman III

Problem with custom resolution

i7-2600

Asrock z68 Pro3

Windows 10 64 bit

Sapphire Gpro 6200 (6 minidisplay output)

Driver Radeon Adrenalin 18.8.1 (last avaiable)

My problem is that I have a 27 "monitor with a resolution of 2k (2560X1440), but I find that fonts are too small to read and therefore I would like to enlarge them a bit.With the windows settings I can not do it(in the way I would like) and therefore the idea was to decrease slightly the resolution of the monitor and I wanted to do it through the custom resolution settings through the Radeon Adrenalin software, but I have a problem , in the second window that I show below the values do not seem to me correctly detected .What should I do?

Here are the default screen setting resolution detected:

y1FbA18.jpg

here instead are the default screen setting detected when i open the custom resolution setting:

FnND1Tt.jpg

0 Likes
7 Replies

Have you tried increasing the default print/font size in the browser?

There are a few ways to increase the size of the fonts in Windows 10. This link from Microsoft explains how to do it: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028566/windows-10-change-the-size-of-text

But if you still want to install a Custom Resolution that is not shown in Windows then download a small free program called Custom Resolution Utility (CRU) and see if you are able to do using that software.

0 Likes
preok
Journeyman III

@kingfish

on this monitor I use only a forex trading software, Metatrader 4, but has no option to adjust the fonts size

@elstaci

I know that you can make some adjustments from windows, but they can not be customized in a way that suits me. For example, the "Change the size of text ..." minimum available is 125%, but it is too big, my right setting would be 108%, but if I manually set it ,change also the fonts setting for the other two monitors that I have connected (a 17" and a 24"). Unfortunately I can not understand why there is not the option to make the custom adjustment on a single monitor ... it's a mystery ...

So I thought that the best way to set a custom screen adjustment was through the software amd, I do not know that program that you indicated to me, but I'll try it, thanks!

0 Likes

you're right, I did not say it just because I thought it was irrelevant, being all my monitors different size and resolution and the problem was specific on a monitor only, but sorry. I know you did not say to change on the monitor, but I told you that I only use a software only on that monitor , nothing browser there. I use the browser only on the 24" screen, and I have no problem there. About the links you gave me I do not understand what they have to do, as there is no useful reference to solve my problem.

0 Likes

0 Likes

I do not think there is anything useful, but thank you anyway

0 Likes