cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

gebArp
Journeyman III

Problem by making discrete card primary or selecting the card for gaming via AMD Software Adrenaline

Heyho, tried to play Witcher 3 after work, but no way I can use my Discrete graphic card Ryzen RX 5600M. Basicly, everything is on the screenshots, when some tutorial was telling me that i can select the cards in the graphic folder - basically I don't have such an option here. If I try to select an option via system instead of this tool (charging opt's) - it doesn't work. Once it worked when i tried to install it via system driver (turn off and install) - it worked then in a strange way, i mean the game, laptop was going above 70°C for sure in no time. Will be thankful for any advice because for now it's pretty hard for me to solve it. Laptop is DELL G5 SEdiscrete&hybrid.pngTM is primaryTM is primaryNo option to select the preferred graphic cardNo option to select the preferred graphic card

0 Likes
1 Reply
Qoojo
Miniboss

Probably being overridden by windows. Look under Settings -> Display -> Graphics, that will list all the apps. Look for witcher 3, then set it to use the 5600M.

0 Likes