cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

vinidd
Adept I

problem AMD USB 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.10 (Microsoft)

hello, good night friends! can anybody help me? I'm having the following problem. ty!
my processor, ryzen 3400g
motherboard: b450 gaming br

9 Replies

try removing the device and rebooting

if it still does not work then there may be a hardware problem

I tried and nothing : /

0 Likes

which motherboard are you using?

hi!!! i'm using a asus prime b450 gaming br 

0 Likes

vinidd wrote:

hi!!! i'm using a asus prime b450 gaming br 

Windows 10 should work fine on that motherboard

0 Likes
instant_win
Adept III

this is MS driver, did you install amd chipset drivers from amd site?

yes :/ i make all :/

0 Likes
dxlc0
Adept III

My AMD USB 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller kept failing with Code 24 on my ASUS TUF B450M Gaming Plus motherboard.

After months of diagnosing the problem, I sent the motherboard to ASUS for warranty replacement. They gave me a brand new motherboard (same model) and the problem was no longer present. It was a hardware failure in the first motherboard.

0 Likes
Mike707
Journeyman III

Hello / Olá (Português no final),

I have  exactly the same processor and motherboard. I'd notice the USB ports erratic sometimes until yesterday one of the controllers failed and the symptoms are just like what you described. So you confirm it was an issue with the motherboard? How did you sort that out with Asus? Was that in Brazil (I presume it was, because of the model of the motherboard).

Em Português:

Tenho exatamente o mesmo processador e placa-mãe. Percebi às vezes as portas USB meio erráticas, at´é que ontem um dos controladores falhou de vez e os sintomas são exatamente o que vc descreve. Então você confirmou que o problema era na placa-mãe? Como resolveu isto com a Asus? Foi diretamente no Brasil?

Obrigado!

Thanks!

0 Likes