cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

amdsucks
Adept I

Possible to disable the start-up warning of Ryzen Master?

Warning once or twice would be acceptable, but blocking me with the same warning at every start-up is annoying and stupid. The warning could be just embedded on the application's empty space.

Is it possible to disable this?

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
4 Replies

Probably someone on the Processors forum section may have an answer ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

In my opinion, AMD has that warning there to advice the Users that using Ryzen Master to configure the processor by Overclocking or Underclocking it and it gets damaged will void the AMD Warranty. Thus most likely you won't be able to bypass that warning since it is probably considered to be a Safety warning.

Download the Ryzen Master 2.0 Guide and that AMD Warning sign also has a purpose besides just giving you a warning. So I seriously doubt it can be bypassed. From the guide:

A User from a 2018 AMD Thread mentioned the same thing about disabling the AMD Warning at start up of Ryzen Master. Got no answer though.

But then again maybe there is an option to open Ryzen Master without the warning.

0 Likes

The thing is, most of the time, I do not run RM to overclock the CPU, but just to view the core clocks and graphs, which cannot have any harm or safety issues. AMD could:

(1) Create a separate utility that just shows those statistics without the ability to change clock settings (read-only), or 

(2) Start without the warning but shows the warning only when the user tries to change the settings for the first time after the application's start.

I don't know. It is a big-tech company. Their apps can be more reasonable and smart than the current state.

0 Likes

I had the same idea of having a Ryzen Master Monitoring software similar to HWinfo64.

It shows all the data from the Rzyen Processor but without changing any parameters on the processors to overclock or underclock.

That way there would be no need to have a Dis-Qualifier Warning  since the program doesn't change anything and just reports data from the processor.

Maybe if you and others open enough tickets to complain and urge to have a separate "Lite" version of Ryzen Master maybe they might come up it with a new Ryzen Master.

0 Likes