cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

allanmac
Adept I

Poor driver support for Ryzen V1000 APUs (V1807B similar to 2400G)

I just purchased a Ryzen V1807B board for development.

The only available drivers are version 17.7

The display drivers improperly install the Vulkan 1.0 ICD and, of greater importance, do not include Vulkan 1.1.

Please refresh the driver pack for the Ryzen V1000 APU family.

Thanks!

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes
12 Replies

Hi,

Not sure many on the forum will know what V1807B is.

Just for information: https://www.electronicdesign.com/embedded-revolution/ryzen-boards-reign-embedded-world-2018

Bye.

0 Likes

Nice summary of all the forthcoming boards.

I have the Sapphire FS-FP5V with a V1807B (54W / quad-core / Vega 11) and am really impressed with it.

So small and packing a lot of power!

Hi.

I think they are  impressive as well

Can I ask where you tried to download the latest Drivers from? 
Did you try the AMD Drivers  page or have you tried Sapphire support?

Thanks. 

0 Likes

The same Catalyst driver -- identical version and hash -- is on both the AMD and Sapphire sites.

0 Likes

OK

Thanks.

I will have a quick double check for you to see if there is a later one available.

However, this is only  an AMD User - User support forum  with  a few AMD Support folk to try to help manage the site and proivide additional input from time to time.
I am on here as a volunteer / AMD user.

I think the best  way to give your feedback and maybe actually get some answers in this case would be to open an email support request.
You can  do that here: Email Form
Hope that will help you get some answers from AMD.
I think you should also open a support ticket with Sapphire and as them as well.
This support page will not let me add the link to Sapphire support page ...

Bye.

I already mentioned to the OP about the AMD EMAIL Support on his first thread that he opened earlier. Embedded V1000 display driver support?

0 Likes

Hi,

OK well I do not read every single thread on the forum so sorry I missed that.
Did I do something wrong by mentioning it again?

Bye.

0 Likes

No, none at all, just letting you know that the OP has another thread open on this same subject and it was mentioned before.

0 Likes

Which is why the forum has rules against multiple posts....

OK,

I know that multiple posts about the same topic are not allowed, for good reason.
Sorry I just did not catch it.
Bye. 

0 Likes

I didn't catch it either...or I would have reported it...

0 Likes

It was bad judgement on my part for not reporting it. At first I thought it was someone else until I realized it was the same user in a earlier thread.

Since colesdav seemed to be able to help him on this thread, I decided not to report it.

0 Likes