cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

painmaker
Adept II

Please Fix the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Crashes!

Me and many of my friends have the same problem. It is hard for me to recommend AMD gpus. Plz fix it.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare AMD Crash issue - YouTube 

THANK YOU!

I know that Activision sponsored the game with nvidia but... never mind.

I will only update my drivers when i see in patch note: Fix for Call of Duty Modern Warfare crashes!!!

5 Replies
derpip
Journeyman III

Ok i always got the dev error 6068 crash with my rx590 and a lot of graphic bugs like blinding textures or matrix like graphics and all that kind of stuff. Was searching a long time and tried a lot of fixes/workarounds. Then it worked for a few days with msi afterburner to underclock my gpu but in the end the crashes started again

So this is the workaround (still dont konw why amd or activison wont fix the issue. so that we have to do their jobs and find workarounds):

I used the amd software went to graphic settings for codmw and switched from automatic to manuel with this settings (rx590):

Directupload.net - ypgvr2ua.png

Directupload.net - k7m27ck2.png

I hope it will help some people

0 Likes
beelzebozo
Adept I

Capture.PNG

Keep getting random crashes and get this after I have to force shut my PC off and reboot when playing COD Warzone with my RX 5700 XT.

Help.

0 Likes
aghnaya
Newcomer

I'm in at this thread. 

I got crashed no stop.  Tried everything I could research at the internet. 

I literally swap my GPU for one GTX 1060 from my father's, and works perfectly ... a bit lower graphics but 0 crashes.-

It's about drivers100% sure. 

AMD crash  Moderm Warfare.png

0 Likes
bearcat22
Miniboss

Are you guys talking about the remastered Modern Warfare? Try disabling Shader Pre-loading. I had to do that with the original game to stop crashes. I'm playing Modern Warfare 2 Remastered now and it was crashing all over the place until I disabled the Shader Pre-Load. It been running good ever since.

Also it seems to have a memory leak. I'm using almost 8 GB of system RAM. Way too much. 

0 Likes
omgpu55i
Journeyman III

AMD PLS FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same with my watercooled Undervoltet and Higher Clocks 5700xt nitro+ !!!!

0 Likes