cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

davef_73
Journeyman III

Please fix Apex Legends crashing

No matter what driver , what settings, clean install, temperatures, etc etc this game crashes with a black screen it can be 5 minutes or 2 hours. Currently back on another graphics card R9 290, have tested other nvidia cards, NO ISSUES. This is a Navi driver issue or possibly hardware but we really need another hotfix patch like you did GTA 5. Bought card on launch day, $400 and it is currently better served as a coaster(sorry but this is honesty). 3 weeks of headaches and regret. I am an AMD fan, i want to support AMD, that's why i bought the 5700. 

2 Replies
alkakt
Adept I

Same here the 5700 XT has had many issues but AMD really needs to step up with these patches and fix these drivers. Apex Legends is giving me BSOD or if I'm lucky will just kick me back to the desktop.I understand the card is fairly new but come on AMD! we need updates!

0 Likes
scooter032
Adept I

I've had the same issues since getting the RX 5700 on launch day. Its sad that AMD has released two different driver updates for GTA V and now Wolfenstein but nothing for Apex!