If I uninstall AMD's drivers? Adobe Premiere Pro CC starts up fine! If I install AMD's latest Catalyst drivers? Adobe Premiere crashes on startup! The crash details just mention BEX64.
This issue happens on my desktop PC I built.
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
- Sapphire 11221-00-CPO Radeon R9 280X GPU
- Intel Core i5-4590 CPU
- Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3 RAM
- ASRock H97M Pro4 Motherboard
- Display doesn't matter. It happens locally at the desktop, or when I remote desktop.
- Display drivers are version 16.150.2211.0 according to device manager. I installed this via the minimal Radeon 16.3.2 setup that I downloaded from AMD's driver page on 5/26/2016.
Please fix it!
It never did work for me except when I uninstalled AMD's drivers. I guess maybe some old drivers might work, but that is not the solution to this problem.
Open the event in reliability history, will show the fault module (msvcr1xx ?).
You can try sfc /scannow, or, repair option from programs & features.
Or just re-install offending dll's.
I don't use the minimal setup option (could be at fault).