cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ofaccioli
Adept I

PES 2020 won't open - RX 5700 XT

After the latest driver updates PES 2020 will not open. Every time I have to install the driver for May.
Does anyone have a solution?

8 Replies
grayefc
Adept II

I have the same problem

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

The game may have a 60 hertz monitor requirement. Removing 60 hertz registry with CRU software may have caused the problem. Try the game with a different TV connection for finding the cause of the problem. If the problem still exists, try re-installing VCRedists.

0 Likes

How to do this?

0 Likes

You can google for vcredists. There are even vcredist batch packages and all are installed with a single file. 

0 Likes

The game runs fine at 144hz using 20.5.1 driver, The game just closes itself down when trying to load the initial title screen, The only other time it does this is when there is no connection to steam, so i am thinking it could be a conflict between the driver and the network coding in the game?

0 Likes

OP and you seem to have different problems. If the game has 144 hertz support, it is best to look for the problem in the game (data control required), required softwares (vcredists and dx installation) or system settings (location etc...). Game DRM may not even run if the game does not see the user system location. Your problem seems different.

0 Likes
jduarte2406
Adept I

I have the same problem with pes 2020, drivers 20.7.1 - 20.8.2 and RX 5700XT