cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Anonymous
Not applicable

PC did freez entirely 6700XT v22.11.2

My pc did freez entirely. I did wait for match of dota to start and on other screen I did watch stream and after restart all is good. Some users did mention problems with alt+tab but I use alt+tab often and first time I saw this.

Could this be connected with new driver? My pc didnt freez like that before with older drivers.

0 Likes
1 Reply
KabouterPlop1
Challenger

I just broke my freeze by inserting usb sticks in different usb ports non stop cos it wont respond to win+ctrl+shift+b it blackscreened while alt tabbing with enchanced sync

AMD is lying about what they fixed, should instead say they greatly increased stability with enchanced sync atleast this can be picked up as truth rather then a lie.

I honestly cannot believe they released another exclusive driver for their gpu that people still buying despite driver issues

Shame on AMD ignoring all problems, and shame on all youtubers taking bribe money to stay silent.

AMD probably thinks they can mess with tdrdelays and altered it or broke it so it wont time out with placebo fixes users reported, AMD needs to stop listening to people that post these placebo fixes cos it does not fix the problem at all, neither does disabling MPO you can still get gpu driver crashes despite disabling MPO or other issues

You can also still get blackscreens while alt tabbing from game to firefox while playing a video, they did not fix anything they improved stability probably but they did not fix it, seriously getting tired of these issues looks like getting an Nvidia gpu is most reasonable option, they atleast report their known issues AMD just stays silent

EDIT: Another blackscreen notification pops up wont respond anything keep plugging in and out usb sticks unfroze 2e time with driver time out can AMD please stop messing with their time out settings cos setting an infinite time out does not fix this your driver times out regardless it just takes longer cos you set it to a infinite or to big number.

0 Likes