cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

hejawi
Adept I

Overlay Not Working in Destiny 2 + Radeon Software Won't open

So recently i got my Ryzen 5 3400g with Vega 11, and today i have updated it to Adrenaline 2020 the latest version, i have noticed many thing, first, the overlay doesn't work in Destiny 2, second AMD Radeon Software won't open after running the game and after i shutdown the game it won't start 

i have faced this issue with the previous one and i though it needs a clean installation so i did that, removed the driver using DDU and trying again with AMD Cleanup Utility and same issue 

it just keep it like this without open or anything 

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
9 Replies
rawintellect
Miniboss

Disabling the tray icon in settings fixed this for me. Settings > General > System Tray Menu = off.

0 Likes

I have tried to do that actually, but still it is not opening 

i have installed 19.12.1 driver and all work like a charm even the Overlay 

0 Likes
astrix_au
Elite

Try toggling Adaptive sync on your monitor. My overlay will only work while gaming in fullscreen on drivers 19.12.X after doing this fix on my LG 27GL850. You have to disable then enable adaptive sync on your monitor at least my monitor enables this this fixes the overlay to work in full screen games. 

I am about to try the latest 20.1.1 driver now but I'm not sure why this issue wasn't listed on the known or fixed issues. I created a bug report with AMD through the link in Radeon settings.

0 Likes

I have HD 19" LED Monitor with no adaptive sync feature, but reverting to old driver (19.12.1) gone well actually i think 20.1.1 having any issue 

0 Likes
romanb72546
Adept II

Is the 19.12.1 drivers still available?

0 Likes

I have downloaded it through 3rd party website

0 Likes
romanb72546
Adept II

Is it worth installing? running 19.9.2.

0 Likes

i have found out that 19.12.1 is working well for me without any issue or problems 

thank you so much. the drivers I have now are working fine but I want to  a driver set update without the problems of the recent ones.