cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

RavenousBoomer
Journeyman III

Open GL not supported on RX 5500 XT

I currently have a RX 5500 XT and am running into a error where my computer is running Version: 4.6.0 - Build 27.20.100.9079 of OpenGL, though when i try to boot certain games it runs into an issue where it says it does not support OpenGL on my drivers. i have checked my drivers on my VGC and they are up to date. If you have any idea please respond, thank you :)

3 Replies

download  and run GPU-Z.

If both OpenGL and OpenCL are check marked at the bottom of the image that means that both are enabled on your GPU card.

If one or both are not check marked then you probably have a corrupt AMD driver installation.

0 Likes

I am running into the same issue, and i tried the cpu-z and both boxes were checked. the graphics card refuses to show the OpenGL version and wont run games that require it. i tried looking for an update on the radeon software but there was no update for my drivers. 

@elstaci wrote:

download  and run GPU-Z.

If both OpenGL and OpenCL are check marked at the bottom of the image that means that both are enabled on your GPU card.

If one or both are not check marked then you probably have a corrupt AMD driver installation.

Podilo
Journeyman III

Yo también tengo el mismo problema, en mi caso el software que no me va bien es el paquete de Adobe.

Por favor, necesito una solución.

Gracias 

Saludos 

0 Likes