Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

roboticmehdi
Journeyman III

older driver for mobility hd 2400 xt

Hello.
I own a NEXUS notebook that I bought back when I was in Azerbaijan, around january or february 2008.
I had a CD with drivers but unfortunately I lost it.
The problem is, I need the original display driver for this system. (Catalyst Control Center and display driver)
I have downloaded and tried lots of drivers(latest and older) from online and none of them function properly (missing resolutions and cant adjust panel fit options: fullscreen/keep_aspect_ratio/center),
including driver from AMD website.
I remember that the driver from the CD worked very good.
Can you please help me to find the original driver? dated around january 2008 (give or take a month)
Thanks a lot.
Notebook info:
NEXUS Sensus i7250GTL (cpu: intel core2duo T7250, 2gb ram)
AzM7BWP08L11S
P/n: 2002048160
Graphics card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400 XT (128MB dedicated, 767MB shared, 895MB total)
0 Likes
8 Replies

Here is where and how to select your video driver:

https://www.amd.com/en/support 

https://community.amd.com/thread/207699 

I already downloaded that exact driver and like I mentioned before: it doesn't function properly. Missing resolutions and can't adjust panel fit options: fullscree / center / keep-aspect-ratio. I need older driver and CCC from the period when I bought the computer, around january 2008.

0 Likes

This laptop does not have intel graphics chip.

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400 XT is the only gpu.

0 Likes

Does the laptop have switchable graphics? I gave you the link to all the old drivers for that AMD graphics chip.

Deleted my reply since yours is more appropriate than the answer I gave.

By the way, I bookmarked the Tech site with all the old AMD Drivers. It is better than 3dGuru website.

0 Likes

The computer has no switchable graphics. Only single amd gpu.

0 Likes
roboticmehdi
Journeyman III

also, oldapps.com download does not work for me. Do you get same problem?

0 Likes