cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

samueljol
Newcomer

Old Amd driver/Frame Rate control

So i use the frame rate targeting control but for a old version of amd catalyst driver because the frame rate control doesn't work for some newer versions. Does it work now with the latest version? Because i need to update my GPU drivers.

0 Likes
1 Solution

It is fixed in the 18.8.2 version...but the 'fix' for earlier versions is to enable "Histograph" in the game profile.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

It is fixed in the 18.8.2 version...but the 'fix' for earlier versions is to enable "Histograph" in the game profile.

I have updated buy i'm still having an issue i did not state. I'm not sure if you guys the community can help because it gets to the point where I cant even stay in windows for more than 10 seconds without the PC freezing. A reply would be great, if you can help, ill explain more.

0 Likes

Does the screen distort before the Freeze with Green Lines ? Any green lines seen when this happens?

I fixed this issue by uninstalling system drivers, and updating Framework 4.5.2 <<< the in-between non-present version and VB packages then performed a complete Clean Install of all drivers attached to Framework. Freezes vanished, video's played, almost perfectly, only issues with youtube.

0 Likes

Here is a link to mine 4.5.2 labeled 4.5.2 directly above 4.5.1 through MyOnedrive Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Also if your having troubles with onedrive, head to control panel Uninstall onedrve and reinstall through the actual path found:

C:\Windows\SysWOW64

On your C:\ drive, almost everything broken can be fixed that way, my pro tip

0 Likes

Try to delete drivers with DDU​ in safe boot
Then close internet connection and install the newest driver 18.9.1

0 Likes
samueljol
Newcomer

I got the issue fixed, Not to other people if your having a issue where you crash when login into windows. If you OC you card with msi after banner cheek msi after burner and reset you OC, because mine was underclocked for some reason.

0 Likes