about 2 months i'm facing bluescreen couple of hours per day

ive tried everything on forums and microsoft support

help

0 Likes
6 Replies

Run blue screen view and see what it says:

https://bluescreenview.en.lo4d.com/windows

0 Likes

Trust me, I've tried all of that. This seems to be a wide issue if you read the threads. I hope AMD recognizes it soon!

0 Likes

They will if enough people report it. Chatting on a user forum doesn't cut it.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form
0 Likes
darezzi
Journeyman III

I'm the poster of this thread 

A lot of people are still having issues on this and we're waiting on a response from someone. As turning off cpu boost fixed my issue, it must be due to the chipset drivers or a windows update. When is this going to get fixed?

0 Likes
sailracer
Adept I

I'm having the same problem.  I have no overclocking and a couple weeks ago my computer started crashing while it was idle in the middle of the night (about every night).  A handful of these have had a bluescreen dump with the ntoskrnl.exe +3f5780 error.  I suspect a windows update either cause the problem or exposed a latent problem with the chipset.

Looking back, the crashes started immediately after Windows update applied KB4598242, KB4586876 and KB4598481 on Jan. 13th.  I uninstalled the first two packages but was not allowed to uninstall KB459481.  The problems continued after I uninstalled the first two.  I have since reapplied those and all updates, including updating to 20H2 and all optional driver updates.  I updated my BIOS to the latest and graphics drivers to the latest and still am crashing while idle once a day or so.

System Info:

• CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X
  • RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 3600MHz CL19 2x16GB
  • Motherboard: ASRock X570 Steel Legend Wifi
  • GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB
  • SSD: Intel 660p 1.02TB M.2-2280 NVMe
  • PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold
0 Likes