cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ystef
Adept I

Re: Not working switchable graphics in radeon software crimson

I tried to change "ccc - power - global settings switchable graphics" for a max performance. It worked when I install 15.11.

After updating of drivers it ceased to work , and after downgrade too

0 Likes
h3llr3is3r
Journeyman III

Now that is a good information, however terrible it not works. What windows you use?

0 Likes
ystef
Adept I

win10

0 Likes
h3llr3is3r
Journeyman III

Well win 10 is so different from 8.1. Here Personal settings means a new level of bugs/errors. You have most probably conflicting settings. Try to look over all your settings. One will cause the problem. If you have proprietary software from laptop manufacturer try to sort out what you need and what not. They also access settings. This is my final suggestion. I am not sure at this point windows 10 reset would help or not. As a last resort you can give it a try. Reset affects windows settings and installed programs, but not your personal files (if there is no bug there). Good luck

0 Likes
ystef
Adept I

i was reset my windows and install the latest crimson driver (15.11.1 from 30.11.2015). It still not work

0 Likes
h3llr3is3r
Journeyman III

If your laptop is an Hp Pavilion 15 or 17 then use HP`s own graphic driver package, which seems to be old. Changing that driver to AMD one can make such problems like this, loss of functionality. I am sorry i could not help you out.

0 Likes