cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kostarosta
Journeyman III

Not working ATI Catalyst Control Center on Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT

I download the Catalyst Control Center on site with drivers, driver CCC.exe is installed and to see in right button on mouse but i click it and not works.

I have Windows 7 64 bit all updates are installed and catalyst center is installed but crasing.

0 Likes
1 Reply

This is the last driver for your particular HD 2600XT  unless you have Windows 8.1 or 10 installed: ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 XT Drivers & Support | AMD

This is concerning your HD 2600XT from AMD Support. If you have Windows 8.1 or 10 installed you must let Windows Update install the correct driver for your GPU card otherwise if you have Windows 8.0 or older you can install the driver from above link

Driver Support for AMD Radeon™ HD 4000, HD 3000, HD 2000 and older Series

Article Number: GPU-624

ATI Radeon™ HD 4000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4000, ATI Radeon™ HD 3000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3000, and ATI Radeon™ HD 2000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2000 Series Graphics reached peak performance optimization in October, 2013.

No additional driver releases are planned for these products.

The last operating system supported using the AMD drivers was Microsoft Windows® 8 with the AMD Catalyst 13.1 driver package, which can be downloaded from the AMD Driver page : http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Driver support for these products under Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 10 is only available via Windows Update. Please enable Windows Update to allow it to automatically detect and install display driver version 8.970.100.9001

If your system is equipped with one of these products, you may consider the following options:

• Continue using the last operating system that fully supported your graphics card.
    • Upgrade to an AMD graphics product that provides Windows® 10 support. For information about resellers and product availability, visit: http://shop.amd.com
      • NOTE: Before upgrading ensure that your system meets the requirements of the graphics adapter, such as:
        • Motherboard with compatible graphics card slot
        • Adequate power supply unit to handle the complete system power requirements
        • Display with compatible connections
0 Likes