cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

DKillersac
Journeyman III

No updates?

Hello AMD peeps, I was wondering if anyone out there who has a Radeon 5600 RTX graphics card, are you not able to update your driver through the desktop app? Also, is AMD going to be updating this driver some time soon as I see the latest version of the software was uploaded on December 2022. I have tried to look everywhere to find out if there will be an update. Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.2.1 is now available for download at the link below. 

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-23-2-1

View solution in original post

4 Replies

frankazor.png

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Awesome. Thank you

Flyfisherman
Challenger

Tom's Hardware: AMD Hasn't Forgotten Radeon RX 6000 GPUs: New Drivers Incoming

Quote:
..//..AMD launched its Radeon RX 7900 XT and RX 7900 XTX graphics cards in mid-December but had to fix bugs that inevitably emerged with the release of new hardware for existing games. As a result, AMD assigned as many software engineers as possible to support the hardware launch and drivers for its new RDNA 3-based products. 

Unfortunately, such a shift affected the company's ability to release new drivers for its existing Radeon RX 6000-series graphics cards. As a result, drivers for these products have not been updated since November, which has outraged many graphics card owners. The good news is that updated drivers are incoming. The bad news is that those cards will sit without new drivers for about three months by the time the new drivers emerge..//..
End Quote.

Best regards from Sweden

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.2.1 is now available for download at the link below. 

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-23-2-1