Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Donk23
Adept I

No screen recording on triple widescreen since 22.3.1

Hello.

I am using a triple screen setup for simracing.

Resolution is 5840x1080, generated with EyefinityPro using bezel correction.

Since 22.3.1 and further drivers, it is no longer possible to record live gaming or take screenshots of this widescreen.

With driver generated widescreens (eyefinity quick setup) it is still working, but you can not have bezel correction

and since I actually have four screens connected you are forced to a 4x1 widescreen setup.

With driver 22.2.3 or older everything works fine.

Driver 22.2.3:

nocapture2.PNG

Driver 22.3.1:

nocapture.PNG

The EyefinityPro screen is just not detected.

Please fix!

0 Likes
4 Replies
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Have you tried with 22.4.1 Beta?

0 Likes
Donk23
Adept I

It is not working with any driver after 22.2.3.

I tried:

With any of these drivers it is not possible to select a EyefinityPro generated widescreen Monitor for recording.

Best regards

0 Likes

I feel your pain.  I have had a lot of issues using 3 screens with AMD video cards.  Unreal engine creation is much easier with 3 screens, but I digress.  It made me pull my hair out with a 580 and then upgraded to a 5700 with similar issues.  I am not sure if AMD has fully flushed out the 3 screen problems on their cards, but it seems to be a recurring theme.  

I wish I had better answers, but I tried a lot along the way and unfortunately had to go to an RTX 3050.  Once I did problems with 3 screens went away.  I'm sad because I would love to have a fully AMD system but that is what I had to do.  

I would hate to recommend you do the same because with my luck you would still have the same problem and be out the cost of a new card you don't/didn't need.

Good luck and if you find a solution let me know I prefer the AMD over my 3050 for color and 1-2 monitor but when I hit 3 it went to hell.

0 Likes
Donk23
Adept I

22.5.1 still not working....

I know:

Note.PNG

But why was it even removed with 22.3.1?
Everything works fine with 22.2.3....

0 Likes