Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

xMA3x
Journeyman III

No Record and Stream panel on amd adrenalin 21.5.1

Computer Type: Desktop

GPU: Radeon™ Graphics (AMD Radeon 7 Graphics (Renoir))

CPU: RYZEN 5 PRO 4650g 6 CORE 12 THREADS

Motherboard: MSI B550M PRO-VDH

BIOS Version: American Megatrends International LLC. Version 2.60 Date1/14/2021

RAM: 16GB Fury beast 3600MHZ

PSU: ATOM B650 B5 650W Yellow

Case: Antec NX291

Operating System & Version: WINDOWS 10 Edu 22H2 19045

GPU Drivers: WHQL-AMD-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-22.5.1-Win10-May10

Chipset Drivers: AMD B550 CHIPSET DRIVERS VERSION 4.07.13.2243

Background Applications: DISCORD, Firefox

Description of Original Problem: The "Record and Stream" panel doesn't appear in amd adrenaline software 22.5.1

Troubleshooting:

1- installing a new window (did it like 4 times)

2- re-installing the software (21.5.1) with a factory reset

3- un-installing using clean-up utility and re-install with factory reset Idkthe the

4- disable "download driver in windows update" and do steps 1&2

5- upgrading to 21.5.3 and downgrading to 20.5.1

6- installing least vc and .net

and all did nothing, still no panel for recording.

Note 1: using the old UI was helpful in getting back ReLive panel, But after a restart, the default UI come back and can't roll back to the old UI again

Note 2: I've been facing this problem since I built the PC (2 months ago), I mean that it doesn't just "disappear" but it wasn't there from begging

Screaming: I'm so mad about it, Idk what to do, is it something in my APU? like manufacturing or smth? or it just doesn't support my APU? is it related to "AMD software detected that a driver timeout has occurred" error that keeps popping?

0 Likes
2 Replies
DimkaTsv
Miniboss

May it be that you get AMD Radeon Software as an UI package from Microsoft Store for some reason? 
Because it is OEM package which is only meant for notebook and OEM system manufacturers... Short words, there are some features it may miss, and iirc Record and Stream is one of them

Especially as you are having iGPU as source for hw encoding... Graphics driver don't like to offload encoding on APUs for some reason. Try OBS and check if AMD HW (or AMD Advanced Media Frameworks) options are there for you.

You also can ask AMD support directly there:
https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

0 Likes
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

This issue has already been answered here: Solved: Can't Find an Option to enable "ReLive" - AMD Community

Relive needs video memory > 2GB.