cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sythrine
Adept I

No option to install relive

I have very little hope that anyone will help with this but it is an issue I am having regardless. I have been trying to get Relive working on my desktop but have not been given any option to install it when installing drivers. I have tried clean installs, DDU uninstalls. Installing 19.2.1 and 19.1.1 clean and through safe mode using DDU. No luck and never getting the option.

I have:

Radeon Software Version - 19.1.1
Radeon Software Edition - Adrenalin 2019
Graphics Chipset - Radeon RX 570 Series
Memory Size - 4096 MB
Memory Type - GDDR5
Core Clock - 1244 MHz
Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System Memory - 16 GB
CPU Type - AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics

15 Replies
joecrow
Elite

Open Radeon Setting then click on the Relive tab and you should get an option to install!

If it were there this easy, this wouldn't even be a question. That is the whole point, there is no option to install. There isn't even a tab for Relive.

Then I would suggest the difficult answer is that either the driver package install is screwed up or Relive is not available for your hardware, have you been able to install it with older driver versions? If you are sure that is not the correct answer then maybe someone else here has a better one or you should be raising a support ticket with AMD.

0 Likes

These are clean installations direct from the website specifically for my hardware. The RX570 is one of the compatible graphics cards for Relive. Also a support ticket has been raised but they are incredibly slow and so far less than useful.

Installing 19.2.1 and 19.1.1 clean and through safe mode using DDU. No luck and never getting the option.

You must be trying to install the wrong drivers...version 19.2.1 has never supported your graphics.

These are the correct drivers for your computer > AMD Ryzen™ 3 2200G Drivers & Support | AMD 

0 Likes

19.1.1 was downloaded and used. My graphics is the RX570, however as mentioned in my original post, I have tried both to no avail.

This is talking about 17.7.1 and 17.9.1 for the APU. I am not using the on board graphics. I am using the Radeon RX570 dedicated graphics and much more up to date software. Tried the fix you recommended regardless of what I thought and still no solution.

0 Likes

Have you disabled the integrated graphics in the bios? Set the RX570/PCIE graphics as 'primary'?

0 Likes

Yes, I have.

0 Likes
pvcdroid
Adept II

For 19.2.1, I first used the Express Install update method and then had to download the full install and install again before it would give me the page to install Relive. 

0 Likes

I have done fresh full installs of each version. Always custom.

I just had this issue today and followed your advice on doing a custom clean install of Radeon settings.
However Relive seems to only want to prompt you to install it when using the auto detect installer rather than one with a defined version number.
As for those curious I have a Radeon RX 460 series GPU.
So I'm sure this method would work for other models onward.

0 Likes
cortanainstaller
Journeyman III

Were you able to figure it out I have an RX570 as well.

I'm using driver version 19.11.1

It used to be available on my system but then I did an update and it was gone. Yes, I used DDU and did the Express Install and nothing worked.

0 Likes

You have to install it from Wattman. Select the ReLive tab:

0 Likes